During our visit to Computex 2003 in Taiwan we were witness to many new technologies that were just released on the market, or coming to the market. While on our journeys through the three fabulous halls we dropped by the DFI booth, where for the first time, we became more than a bit excited.
While based on the value sector for quite some time, DFI showed us the Lanparty and Infinity motherboards, designed to cater to the hardcore overclockers and LAN addicts. The Lanparty series motherboards, which we have already looked at just recently, comes with all the great overclocking features of its time but with more style for the case modders and LAN addicts who like to show off their systems.
The DFI Infinity systems are aimed at the hardcore overclockers who want performance, extra onboard features but without paying for all the additional dress up materials that the Lanparty series entails.
Today we have the two DFI Infinity motherboards for the Intel Pentium 4 processor based on the I875P and I865PE chipsets, and compare it to our fastest Pentium 4 motherboard so far, the Soltek I875P. Let's see what DFI has to offer us in their Infinity range!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series