During our visit to Computex 2003 in Taiwan we were witness to many new technologies that were just released on the market, or coming to the market. While on our journeys through the three fabulous halls we dropped by the DFI booth, where for the first time, we became more than a bit excited.
While based on the value sector for quite some time, DFI showed us the Lanparty and Infinity motherboards, designed to cater to the hardcore overclockers and LAN addicts. The Lanparty series motherboards, which we have already looked at just recently, comes with all the great overclocking features of its time but with more style for the case modders and LAN addicts who like to show off their systems.
The DFI Infinity systems are aimed at the hardcore overclockers who want performance, extra onboard features but without paying for all the additional dress up materials that the Lanparty series entails.
Today we have the two DFI Infinity motherboards for the Intel Pentium 4 processor based on the I875P and I865PE chipsets, and compare it to our fastest Pentium 4 motherboard so far, the Soltek I875P. Let's see what DFI has to offer us in their Infinity range!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard