During our visit to Computex 2003 in Taiwan we were witness to many new technologies that were just released on the market, or coming to the market. While on our journeys through the three fabulous halls we dropped by the DFI booth, where for the first time, we became more than a bit excited.
While based on the value sector for quite some time, DFI showed us the Lanparty and Infinity motherboards, designed to cater to the hardcore overclockers and LAN addicts. The Lanparty series motherboards, which we have already looked at just recently, comes with all the great overclocking features of its time but with more style for the case modders and LAN addicts who like to show off their systems.
The DFI Infinity systems are aimed at the hardcore overclockers who want performance, extra onboard features but without paying for all the additional dress up materials that the Lanparty series entails.
Today we have the two DFI Infinity motherboards for the Intel Pentium 4 processor based on the I875P and I865PE chipsets, and compare it to our fastest Pentium 4 motherboard so far, the Soltek I875P. Let's see what DFI has to offer us in their Infinity range!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit