When it comes to buying an OEM system, most computer enthusiasts shy away, preferring the less expensive way of doing it themselves. Honestly, I typically feel the same way, but, after being asked to interview the CTO of VoodooPC by Cameron, I figured I'd read up a bit on what makes them unique and why anyone would want to buy a pre-built system.
Just browsing VoodooPC online I found myself dribbling a little drool onto my keyboard. They have systems for every tastes: Mobile high-end laptops, powerful gaming systems, "Liquid Chilling" for the overclocker in us all, and all-around high-performing desktop machines. Couple that with unique, illustrious case modifications and you have something that even a DiYer would consider.
After cleaning up my keyboard, I wrote down some questions for VoodooPC's CTO, Rahul Sood, and gave him a call...
Let's continue on and see what he had to say!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit