The Tour Continued
The next step we see in the pictures below is where parts are manually placed on the motherboards by ABit staff...
The machine pictured in the image below is the next step in the assembly line where the various parts in this room are fixed to the motherboard...
The next step in the assembly line is actually checking and testing the motherboards to see if they work ok and are up to ABit's standards, before being passed...
Here we see more extensive testing of these new motherboards, standard procedure...
Once they have been tested (48 hours normally before being passed) and work correctly, they are packed in black boxes ready for shipping...
that's basically it for the fab tour side of things, it was really an interesting experience. After feasting on some greasy KFC and Pizza Hut in the ABit conference room, we were shown the new ABit website which will become active shortly and a look into how ABit name their motherboards. OK back to the classroom here for a minute here, let's take the ABit SA6R motherboard for example as shown my Scott in the picture below. The "S" comes from the first letter of the chipset, the "A" is pulled out of the sky, the "6" is the generation of processor the motherboard is for and the "R" is also pulled out of the sky to make a name which sounds good, basically.
Thanks for the tour ABit, good fun!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit