The Tour Continued
After the motherboards have passed through the oven process they are then ran through a series of fans... (Some serious blowhole action here!)
Once the basic layer of chips are placed on the motherboard, they are then checked with a template sheet for any missing chips as pictured below...
Once the motherboard has passed the template sheet test, the chips are then tested for electric conductivity with this machine pictured below...
The motherboards are checked over once again for missing parts, as shown in the picture below... If more problems are found after this stage, they are then sent to another part of the room where more extensive testing is conducted.
here's a shot of one side of the room which we were in...
The shot below shows where ABit store all their chips, which are eventually placed on the motherboards - Imagine the amount of key rings you could make out of the parts from that room! :)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz