The Tour Continued
After the motherboards have passed through the oven process they are then ran through a series of fans... (Some serious blowhole action here!)
Once the basic layer of chips are placed on the motherboard, they are then checked with a template sheet for any missing chips as pictured below...
Once the motherboard has passed the template sheet test, the chips are then tested for electric conductivity with this machine pictured below...
The motherboards are checked over once again for missing parts, as shown in the picture below... If more problems are found after this stage, they are then sent to another part of the room where more extensive testing is conducted.
here's a shot of one side of the room which we were in...
The shot below shows where ABit store all their chips, which are eventually placed on the motherboards - Imagine the amount of key rings you could make out of the parts from that room! :)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series