Benchmarking: Halo PC
Halo, one of the most hardware-stressing and resourceful DirectX 9 titles of the year is a prime candidate for benchmarking our handful of DirectX 9 capable graphic cards today.
Halo, being as stressful as it is and HIS 9600XT being as overclocked as it is, we thought we'd put HIS through the ultimate performance test at 1600x1200. As notable above, the 9600XT offered a barely playable frame rate at this high resolution. At 128MB and a few clocks away, the 9800Pro IceQ offered decent performance closely trailing behind ATi's Radeon 9800XT.
Roughly keeping the same performance ratio here, nothing appears out of the ordinary.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Epic Games announces $100 million grant program
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023