Benchmarking: Halo PC
Halo, one of the most hardware-stressing and resourceful DirectX 9 titles of the year is a prime candidate for benchmarking our handful of DirectX 9 capable graphic cards today.
Halo, being as stressful as it is and HIS 9600XT being as overclocked as it is, we thought we'd put HIS through the ultimate performance test at 1600x1200. As notable above, the 9600XT offered a barely playable frame rate at this high resolution. At 128MB and a few clocks away, the 9800Pro IceQ offered decent performance closely trailing behind ATi's Radeon 9800XT.
Roughly keeping the same performance ratio here, nothing appears out of the ordinary.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct