Comanche 4 is a helicopter simulation using the DirectX 8.1 graphics interface. It is used to test the memory and 3D subsystems of a motherboard and video processor. Any weaknesses will show up through this intensive benchmark.
Not much to comment on here, we still see the 865PE having no problems performing extremely well in comparison to the Canterwood Pro 875B.
Our initial intention was to provide results at 640x480 as well as 1024x768, but we failed to see a valid reason for doing so as the results attained at lower resolutions were identical to what you see above.
Jedi Knight II
Jedi Knight II, Jedi Outcast is an OpenGL game that many have been waiting for. It has much-improved graphics over its predecessor. It fully supports advanced shaders, as well as very high texture resolutions and effects. There is one demo included in the multi-player section that is good for benchmarking use.
This is as close as it gets, "Canterwood and Springdale United". Both motherboards were also producing the same result at lower resolutions (34 FPS) so we felt no need to provide extra graphs.
Unreal Tournament 2003
Unreal Tournament 2003 continues the success that Unreal Tournament generated as an online game and benchmark. UT2003 pulls all of its weight on to the 3D and Memory subsystems, pushing graphics reality to the maximum is its game, and you need some serious power to gain playable scores with this game.
The Canterwood keeps control just slightly once again. The differences are barely noteworthy.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 1 [Introduction]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 2 [Specifications]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 3 [Features - Packaging & Contents]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 4 [Features - A look at the Motherboards]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 5 [Features - A look at the Motherboards (Cont.)]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 6 [Overclocking]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra 2004]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark2002]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001 SE]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 11 [Benchmarks - AquaMark3]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4, Jedi Knight II and UT2003]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- DFI Canterwood and Springdale - Page 14 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit