Desktop Test System
Since our NAS test servers are in the middle of moving to a new, supersized rack, we performed the test on an Ivy Bridge system used for testing SSDs. The performance numbers shown today are not comparable to our other reviews since we adhere to strict testing methods, but the three performance tests shown today are comparable to each other test.
Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB
We went with Mushkin Chronos Deluxe 240GB SSDs for our test today instead of our Western Digital Red 1TB drives we normally use for NAS reviews. The more I research Pure Storage's all-flash SAN, the more I want to test the EonNAS Pro 510 with SSDs.
Data on Disk
Dedupe Off, Compression Off
Dedupe On, Compression Off
Dedupe On, Compression On
Here we see our three test modes for today.
The data capacity on the array goes from 145GB without dedupe or compression to 142GB with just Dedupe and 133GB with both dedupe and compression enabled.
The data used for our test was recently removed from a daily use notebook.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Infortrend EonNAS Pro 510]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Compression Capacity]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard