Test System Setup
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz (800MHz FSB) (Supplied by Spectrum Communications)
Memory: 2x Kingmax 256MB DDR-433 (Supplied by Kingmax Australia)
Hard Disk: Western Digital WD80 7200RPM (Supplied by Techbuy)
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (Supplied by ATI)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP1
Drivers: ATI Catalyst 3.6
For more even testing, we disabled Core Cell technology on the MSI motherboard so the FSB was even between both motherboards.
SiSoft Sandra MAX3
SiSoft Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) MAX3 is a synthetic windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
Here both boards tie it up evenly on CPU and memory optimization.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 1 [Introduction]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 2 [Specifications]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 3 [Features - MSI 865PE Neo2]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 4 [Features - MSI 865PE Neo2 Continued]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 5 [Features - Chaintech 9PJL Apogee]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 6 [Overclocking]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 7 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra MAX3]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark2001SE]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark2002]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Code Creatures]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Comanche 4]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 13 [Benchmarks - Quake 3 Arena]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 14 [Benchmarks - Jedi Knight II]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 15 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 2003]
- MSI vs. Chaintech - Page 16 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard