Seagate 600 SSD 240GB
We originally didn't have a RAID report planned for the Seagate 600 SSD, but the stars aligned and we ended up with a pair of drives for two days. Not one to let an opportunity for an exclusive go to waste, we went to work on the RAID 0 numbers.
Here we see one of the drives apart, but we don't recommend you do this with any SSD. The Seagate 600 and 600 Pro has an anti-intrusion security feature and taking the drives apart is not only difficult, it's destructive.
Seagate uses a tuned Link_A_Media Devices (LAMD) controller and pairs it with Toshiba 19nm Toggle Mode, Type C flash.
This is the same physical silicon that Corsair has on the Neutron and Neutron GTX products.
Seagate used the latest in NAND flash technology on the 600 SSD. This is Toshiba's new dual-plane flash with 16K page sizes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Seagate 600 SSD 240GB]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]