In all honesty, we went to Aopen not expecting anything spectacular. To our surprise, Aopen had lots of interesting motherboards, cases, optical storage and mobile products. The most exciting product Aopen had on show was their new XC Cube AV small form factor PC based on the Intel 865G chipset.
Many companies have shown their various small form factor computers this year at Computex but there are many which are just uncreative or copies of Shuttle XPC units. The Aopen product doesn't come under either category and certainly does a good job of standing out against the best of the best.
Aopen also had a range of regular computer cases on display, as pictured below.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 2 [AMD]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 3 [AeroCool]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 4 [Zalman]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 5 [Gainward]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 6 [X-Micro]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 7 [Gigabyte]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 8 [Gigacube]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 9 [Aopen]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 10 [ABIT]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 11 [Final Words]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- Samsung's new patent teases FLYING SCREEN for hovering video
- New Steam game offers 1 x Bitcoin to anyone who solves it
- South Korean cryptocurrency regulator found dead in his home
- Samsung Galaxy S9 latest: could be priced as high as $1250
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit