While on our hunt for new and exciting graphics cards, we stopped by X-Micro who was showing their range of nVidia based graphics cards as well as USB and wireless products.
X-Micro has always produced a quality graphics card which looks quite nice indeed. The trend follows on with their newest range of FX cards.
If you remember back 5 or 6 years ago to the day of plain green PCB PCI graphics cards and look how far we have came now...it's interesting to think where we will be in another 4 or 5 years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 2 [AMD]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 3 [AeroCool]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 4 [Zalman]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 5 [Gainward]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 6 [X-Micro]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 7 [Gigabyte]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 8 [Gigacube]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 9 [Aopen]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 10 [ABIT]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 11 [Final Words]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- NVIDIA GeForce 397.31 WHQL drivers enables RTX on Volta GPUs
- GeForce/Radeon GPUs shipments expected to drop by a huge 40%
- Sharp's 70-inch 8K TV starts shipping, costs around $13,800
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit