Once again, after one week of hectic meetings, thousands of photos and enough new technical news to make even the most hungry hardware enthusiasts say, "No more", Computex 2003 has finally come to a close. While this does mean no new hardware showcases from Taiwan until June of 2004, we still have plenty of goodies to show to you from Day 4 and 5 before we head back to the land Down Under tomorrow.
On the last two days of the show we saw AMD, AeroCool, Zalman, Gainward, X-Micro, Gigabyte, Gigacube, Aopen and ABIT.
I hope you like photos, because we have dished up a lot for you today!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 2 [AMD]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 3 [AeroCool]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 4 [Zalman]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 5 [Gainward]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 6 [X-Micro]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 7 [Gigabyte]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 8 [Gigacube]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 9 [Aopen]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 10 [ABIT]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 11 [Final Words]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit