Once again, after one week of hectic meetings, thousands of photos and enough new technical news to make even the most hungry hardware enthusiasts say, "No more", Computex 2003 has finally come to a close. While this does mean no new hardware showcases from Taiwan until June of 2004, we still have plenty of goodies to show to you from Day 4 and 5 before we head back to the land Down Under tomorrow.
On the last two days of the show we saw AMD, AeroCool, Zalman, Gainward, X-Micro, Gigabyte, Gigacube, Aopen and ABIT.
I hope you like photos, because we have dished up a lot for you today!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 2 [AMD]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 3 [AeroCool]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 4 [Zalman]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 5 [Gainward]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 6 [X-Micro]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 7 [Gigabyte]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 8 [Gigacube]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 9 [Aopen]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 10 [ABIT]
- Day 4 and 5 - Page 11 [Final Words]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit