Our first visit for Day 3 was our good friends from Kingmax Technology, a leading Taiwanese memory manufacturer, who were showing off their full range of DRAM and storage products.
Before we get to Kingmax's decision to produce high performance RAM, we will take a quick look at their new memory cards which are both water proof and heat resistant. To demonstrate this, Kingmax had many memory cards floating around in a tank at their booth. To demonstrate the heat resistance, Ken from Kingmax used his lighter and held a flame up close to the card for a few seconds.
Moving on to the DRAM side of things, Kingmax showed us their range of DDR products. We quizzed Kingmax about their plans for catering for the enthusiasts in the future, and they said this is something they will be doing.
Kingmax showed us their upcoming DDR-466 and DDR-500 modules. The DDR-466 part is shipping now and the DDR-500 part will be ready in about a month.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Day 3 - Page 4 [XFX, Thermaltake and Cooler Master]
- Day 3 - Page 5 [VIA Technology Forum - Performance Computing]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit