From what we have seen so far at Computex 2003, it is clear that many companies are beginning to focus on more than just pure performance. The market needed the performance over the past 5 years which has been delivered well to us for our current needs. Now, in this day and age, for companies to remain profitable, since users have the speed they have asked for, they need some new ideas to keep them interested and buying. This has been echoed by many different industry leaders so far...and we are only at Day 2.
We have been seeing a lot of wireless related products being driven very hard by companies like Intel and VIA, a different focus on graphics processing by S3 Graphics, DFI with their CMOS Reloaded and Shuttle with their sensational XPC units which are all working in tandem to give buyers a more diverse and very exciting range of computer products to buy. If this keeps up, I am positive the IT industry will boom again in the next year or so, just like it did when performance products were starting to be released around 3 years ago - but probably much more.
It's a bloody good time to be in this industry. Good times and we'll see you again tomorrow for Day 3 coverage!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit