Next up we visited our friends from Shuttle (one of the kind companies to sponsor our trip to Taiwan) who was showing off their range of very popular XPC units.
There must have been almost 100 separate XPC systems planted around the Shuttle booth in a range of different colors in a creative set pattern to form the giant black X logo. Looking around the Computex halls, it's interesting to see just how many companies have taken Shuttle's innovative lead and entered the small form factor market for their piece of the pie.
We were invited into Shuttle's VIP room where we saw some of their upcoming XPC units including an Athlon 64 XPC as well as a funky looking Tomb Raider edition painted XPC and others. Before coming to Taiwan we were already impressed with Shuttle's work, these just add a whole new dimension:
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft exploring blockchain tech for its games
- Roy Taylor leaves AMD, rolls AMD Studios into main company
- Super Smash Bros coming to Switch in 2018, says insider
- Payday 2 Switch port is outdated version
- Metal Gear Survive charges for extra save files
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit