It's Day 2 of Computex 2003 and we are back amongst the action visiting DFI and Shuttle in the morning as well as attending DFI, VIA and nVidia press conferences in the afternoon.
Again it was a fully action-packed day, so let's get right into it!
We stopped by DFI's booth yesterday and had a look at their range of enthusiast LANPARTY and upcoming INFINITY range of motherboards. DFI has decided to compete in the hobbyist market recently and this has shown with the launch of CMOS Reloaded which was introduced at the lovely Agora Garden hotel this morning.
I attended the DFI CMOS Reloaded press conference where folks from DFI talked to media about this new technology, the next best thing since jumperless - as they put it, and I totally agree. CMOS Reloaded allows you to save currently up to four pre-set (more later with BIOS updates - up to eight) overclocking settings in your BIOS in real time instead of having to write them down on paper like the old fashioned way. Then using hot keys which you can define, you can select which system environment you like.
DFI brought up the valid point that the purpose of a computer is to record information, yet enthusiasts have had to write down successful overclocking settings on paper with pen since the art began. DFI also told us their CMOS Reloaded technology will not just be included in their INFINITY range but also LANPARTY B series which will be ready soon.
Here are pictures of DFI's INFINITY Canterwood, Springdale and nForce II Ultra motherboards from left to right:
The INFINITY series will hit shop stores soon, moving on...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon