It's Day 2 of Computex 2003 and we are back amongst the action visiting DFI and Shuttle in the morning as well as attending DFI, VIA and nVidia press conferences in the afternoon.
Again it was a fully action-packed day, so let's get right into it!
We stopped by DFI's booth yesterday and had a look at their range of enthusiast LANPARTY and upcoming INFINITY range of motherboards. DFI has decided to compete in the hobbyist market recently and this has shown with the launch of CMOS Reloaded which was introduced at the lovely Agora Garden hotel this morning.
I attended the DFI CMOS Reloaded press conference where folks from DFI talked to media about this new technology, the next best thing since jumperless - as they put it, and I totally agree. CMOS Reloaded allows you to save currently up to four pre-set (more later with BIOS updates - up to eight) overclocking settings in your BIOS in real time instead of having to write them down on paper like the old fashioned way. Then using hot keys which you can define, you can select which system environment you like.
DFI brought up the valid point that the purpose of a computer is to record information, yet enthusiasts have had to write down successful overclocking settings on paper with pen since the art began. DFI also told us their CMOS Reloaded technology will not just be included in their INFINITY range but also LANPARTY B series which will be ready soon.
Here are pictures of DFI's INFINITY Canterwood, Springdale and nForce II Ultra motherboards from left to right:
The INFINITY series will hit shop stores soon, moving on...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit