Power Color was our next visit and they were showing their range of ATI cards from the 9200 all the way up to their 9800 Pro. When we asked to see their Radeon 9800 XT, one rep smiled and said they were not allowed to, confirming that the product exists and is near if in fact Power Color has a card based on the GPU floating around in NDA heaven somewhere.
Power Color has decided to extend their range of products to include motherboards based on chipsets from all Taiwanese manufacturers. For starters, we have a shot of their VIA PT800 based V800A/CD with their famous red PCB which all their VGA line follow.
Next up is a shot of their A300M/DLV based ATI IGP9000 based motherboard for the Pentium 4 which offers Dual Channel DDR support:
Then we have a shot of their Intel 865PE based Micro-ATX with a twist. This motherboard features an expansion port which allows two extra PCI slots and a Silicon Image SATA controller to be added as an option. This is the first motherboard we have seen to use this unique design:
So there you have it, we have another entrant to the motherboard market. It will be interesting to see how Power Color goes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Dad makes custom Zelda/Link life-lesson present for daughter
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure