Power Color was our next visit and they were showing their range of ATI cards from the 9200 all the way up to their 9800 Pro. When we asked to see their Radeon 9800 XT, one rep smiled and said they were not allowed to, confirming that the product exists and is near if in fact Power Color has a card based on the GPU floating around in NDA heaven somewhere.
Power Color has decided to extend their range of products to include motherboards based on chipsets from all Taiwanese manufacturers. For starters, we have a shot of their VIA PT800 based V800A/CD with their famous red PCB which all their VGA line follow.
Next up is a shot of their A300M/DLV based ATI IGP9000 based motherboard for the Pentium 4 which offers Dual Channel DDR support:
Then we have a shot of their Intel 865PE based Micro-ATX with a twist. This motherboard features an expansion port which allows two extra PCI slots and a Silicon Image SATA controller to be added as an option. This is the first motherboard we have seen to use this unique design:
So there you have it, we have another entrant to the motherboard market. It will be interesting to see how Power Color goes.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- Custom Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons will come with a D-pad
- Nintendo debut eShop sale in North America and Europe
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit