Allow me to paint you the picture. Currently I am flying somewhere just over Ayres Rock in the Northern Territory of Australia, with Cameron Johnson to the left of me, at around 3am local time according to the Singapore Airlines tracking system which also spits out all kinds of funky data at you such as outside air temperature, which is currently -41C and ground speed, which is hovering around the 916kpm mark while listening to the in-flight Singapore Airlines radio station with the cabin conditions being just a tad hot and dry for me. I figure if I say Singapore Airlines enough times, Singapore Airlines might pay for some of our future flights.
Given the fact that the seven and a half hour flight from Melbourne to Singapore is somewhat long and boring (the main reason for my blabbering), I got to thinking while trying desperately to catch a few hours sleep about how it might be interesting to give you all a type of pre coverage look at Computex Taipei 2003 and the fun packed city it is hosted by - the stuff which you guys would usually miss out on. Sure, the main reason for us making the yearly trek to Taiwan is to show you all the latest and greatest PC hardware from makers on the island which will fill shop shelves for the next 12 or so months, but what about the city of Taipei itself and the surroundings which make the event a reality?
In the first of our coverage pieces for Computex 2003, we take you on a short journey of the lively and never boring city of Taipei, mainly the area in which the show is held and anything else which we find interesting and unique along the way. The hardware comes tomorrow, for now enjoy some sights of Taipei and its stunning transformation for Computex.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ex Nintendo CEO Reggie Fils-Aime blessed with retiring gifts
- Mortal Kombat 11 Switch gameplay trailer shows story mode
- Mortal Kombat 11 - Shao Kahn can taunt players 'You Suck!'
- Mortal Kombat 11 full roster revealed, 25 playable fighters
- Dennis Smith Jr. goes Mortal Kombat with Sub-Zero sneakers
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Freeze Your Opponents On The Hardwood
- You Have Been Summoned to the Summoners War: Tour of Americas
- Egg-splosive Fun Cracks Open In Entropia Universe's Easter Mayhem 2019
- All content of Fishing Planet in a Premium Edition for consoles!
- Voiceover Legends And Console-Inspired Graphics Meet For Epic Battle In Overhit