Allow me to paint you the picture. Currently I am flying somewhere just over Ayres Rock in the Northern Territory of Australia, with Cameron Johnson to the left of me, at around 3am local time according to the Singapore Airlines tracking system which also spits out all kinds of funky data at you such as outside air temperature, which is currently -41C and ground speed, which is hovering around the 916kpm mark while listening to the in-flight Singapore Airlines radio station with the cabin conditions being just a tad hot and dry for me. I figure if I say Singapore Airlines enough times, Singapore Airlines might pay for some of our future flights.
Given the fact that the seven and a half hour flight from Melbourne to Singapore is somewhat long and boring (the main reason for my blabbering), I got to thinking while trying desperately to catch a few hours sleep about how it might be interesting to give you all a type of pre coverage look at Computex Taipei 2003 and the fun packed city it is hosted by - the stuff which you guys would usually miss out on. Sure, the main reason for us making the yearly trek to Taiwan is to show you all the latest and greatest PC hardware from makers on the island which will fill shop shelves for the next 12 or so months, but what about the city of Taipei itself and the surroundings which make the event a reality?
In the first of our coverage pieces for Computex 2003, we take you on a short journey of the lively and never boring city of Taipei, mainly the area in which the show is held and anything else which we find interesting and unique along the way. The hardware comes tomorrow, for now enjoy some sights of Taipei and its stunning transformation for Computex.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM