Allow me to paint you the picture. Currently I am flying somewhere just over Ayres Rock in the Northern Territory of Australia, with Cameron Johnson to the left of me, at around 3am local time according to the Singapore Airlines tracking system which also spits out all kinds of funky data at you such as outside air temperature, which is currently -41C and ground speed, which is hovering around the 916kpm mark while listening to the in-flight Singapore Airlines radio station with the cabin conditions being just a tad hot and dry for me. I figure if I say Singapore Airlines enough times, Singapore Airlines might pay for some of our future flights.
Given the fact that the seven and a half hour flight from Melbourne to Singapore is somewhat long and boring (the main reason for my blabbering), I got to thinking while trying desperately to catch a few hours sleep about how it might be interesting to give you all a type of pre coverage look at Computex Taipei 2003 and the fun packed city it is hosted by - the stuff which you guys would usually miss out on. Sure, the main reason for us making the yearly trek to Taiwan is to show you all the latest and greatest PC hardware from makers on the island which will fill shop shelves for the next 12 or so months, but what about the city of Taipei itself and the surroundings which make the event a reality?
In the first of our coverage pieces for Computex 2003, we take you on a short journey of the lively and never boring city of Taipei, mainly the area in which the show is held and anything else which we find interesting and unique along the way. The hardware comes tomorrow, for now enjoy some sights of Taipei and its stunning transformation for Computex.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit