The first thing we did was fire up AIDA64 CPUID and make sure everything was looking right.
Looking above you can see our 3770k is running at 3.9GHz via Turbo and the 8GB of DDR3 SO-DIMM is running at 1333MHz DDR in Dual Channel with a timing setup of 9-9-9-24-1T. It's lower than what we'd normally run our RAM at, but still a decent enough speed, considering the system we're dealing with today.
We can compare this AIO system against our normal testbed in a number of ways since we're using the same CPU. Of course there are some key differences between our normal testbed and our AIO system here today.
The big one is probably the lack of discrete graphics card. Whenever we test a motherboard it's always with our MSI GTX 580, and that's not an option today. We're also using 8GB of RAM instead of 16GB, which is also running at a slightly lower speed. Finally the other main difference is the storage option. Normally we run our Corsair Force GT SSD on a SATA III port. Today our MemoRight mSATA SSD, while being a SATA III drive, is only running on SATA II connectivity due to a limitation of the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE H77TN Motherboard]
- Page 3 [MiTAC Maestro 770]
- Page 4 [The Build]
- Page 5 [Software Install and Usage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD / mSATA Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Pricing, Availability and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz