Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Patriot has four SKUs in the new Memory for Ultrabook product line. These differ by density, 4GB and 8GB, and speed, 1333MHz and 1600MHz. Today we're looking at the largest and fastest model, 8GB running at 1600MHz. All four of these products use the new low voltage power scheme, 1.35 volts.
At the time of writing only two companies offer 1600MHz SODIMM products at Newegg, Patriot and Mushkin. Prior to writing this editorial I went back to check for changes in Patriot's pricing. The model we're testing today, 8GB 1600MHz at 1.35v is still listed at $44.99. Patriot doesn't offer bundle packs, just single stick SODIMM blister packs.
Patriot backs Memory for Ultrabook with a limited lifetime warranty, which is nice. There aren't any accessories, but we're talking about RAM, you don't really need any.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging and Patriot Memory for Ultrabook]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard