AquaMark 3 - Default
In the first of our benchmarks we see that the new Detonator 51.75 drivers offer around 8% gain over the older drivers with no AA. The Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB is only about 2% behind the 256MB monster FX.
Here we see the increase in performance in the new drivers is 8% with Radeon being about 5% slower.
In this benchmark, as we enter the high resolution range, the new drivers offer a fairly significant 8% increase in performance with the Radeon almost 10% behind.
We can see with these three benchmarks that the Radeon becomes slower and slower compared to FX as we increase the resolution.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hacked Switches can now use USB mass storage HDDs
- Battlefield V's new War Stories trailer shows WWII drama
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- Sony fixes PSN message glitch
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon