MSI KT4 Ultra Specifications
Supports Socket A (Socket 462) for AMD Athlon XP/Athlon/Duron processor
Supports 800MHz up to Athlon XP 2700+ processor
VIA KT400 Chipset
Supports DDR200/266/333/400* memory
AGP 8X and PCI advanced high performance memory controller
VIA VT8235 Chipset
Dual channel Ultra DMA 66/100/133 master mode EIDE controller.
ACPI & PC2001 compliant enhanced power management.
Integrated USB 2.0 controller
100/133/166 MHz clocks are supported
Supports six memory banks using three 184-pin DDR SDRAMs
Supports up to 3GB memory size
Supports DDR400*/DDR333/DDR266/DDR200 SDRAM
No support ECC Function
One AGP (Accelerated Graphics Port) slot
Supports AGP 3.0 4x/8x
Six 32-bit PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
An IDE controller on the VT8235 chipset provides IDE HDD/CD-ROM with PIO, Bus Master and Ultra DMA133/100/66 operation modes
Serial ATA Interface (Optional)
Support 2 serial ATA plus 1 ATA133
RAID O or 1 are supported
RAID function works w/ATA133+SATA H/D or 2 SATA H/D
Connect up to 2 Serial ATA devices and 1 ATA133 device
1 extra pin header for Bluetooth connect connection.
C-Media 8738MX 6-channel audio + SPDIF out
On-Board Peripherals include:
1 floppy port supports 2 FDDs with 360K, 720K, 1.2M, 1.44M and 2.88Mbytes
2 serial ports (COM A + COM B)
1 parallel port supports SPP/EPP/ECP mode
1 IrDA connector for SIR/ASKIR/HPSIR
1 audio port
6 USB 2.0 ports (Rear * 4/ Front * 2)
The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically
The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface (DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications
ACPI, 1.0a, APM1.2, PnP 1.0a, SMBIOS 2.3, USB 2.0, WFM 2.0, Overclock, Boot from USB device
30.5 cm(L) x 23 cm(W) ATX Form Factor
6 mounting holes
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 2 [MSI KT4 Ultra Specifications]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 3 [DFI KT400A LANPARTY Specifications]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 4 [Epox 8RDA3+ Specifications]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 5 [MSI KT4 Ultra Features]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 6 [DFI KT400A LANPARTY Features]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 7 [Epox 8RDA3+ Features]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Test Setup & Sandra]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 9 [Benchmarks - PC Mark 2002]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Synthetic Gaming]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 11 [Benchmarks - Open GL]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Overclocking]
- Athlon XP Chipset Shootout - Page 13 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit