QNAP Software Specifications
Today were using the software specifications as quoted on the TS-EC1279-RP product page, but most if not all of these are universal for QNAP's SMB and enterprise products. As you can see the list is absolutely massive and even at the bottom QNAP adds '....and more'.
The '...and more' refers to the QNAP QPKG Package that allows users to add third party software to their QNAP NAS to give even more functionality. At this time QNAP lists thirty QPKG add on software packages, but even more are available as user created or modified for NAS use. These unofficial packages can be found online in NAS enthusiast forums and even in QNAP's own forum.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [QNAP Software Specifications]
- Page 3 [Getting Connected - the Log in Process]
- Page 4 [System Administration]
- Page 5 [Disk Management]
- Page 6 [Access Right Management]
- Page 7 [Network Services]
- Page 8 [Application Server Functions]
- Page 9 [Backup and External Device]
- Page 10 [MyCloudNAS and System Status]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard