QNAP Software Specifications
Today were using the software specifications as quoted on the TS-EC1279-RP product page, but most if not all of these are universal for QNAP's SMB and enterprise products. As you can see the list is absolutely massive and even at the bottom QNAP adds '....and more'.
The '...and more' refers to the QNAP QPKG Package that allows users to add third party software to their QNAP NAS to give even more functionality. At this time QNAP lists thirty QPKG add on software packages, but even more are available as user created or modified for NAS use. These unofficial packages can be found online in NAS enthusiast forums and even in QNAP's own forum.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [QNAP Software Specifications]
- Page 3 [Getting Connected - the Log in Process]
- Page 4 [System Administration]
- Page 5 [Disk Management]
- Page 6 [Access Right Management]
- Page 7 [Network Services]
- Page 8 [Application Server Functions]
- Page 9 [Backup and External Device]
- Page 10 [MyCloudNAS and System Status]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit