What I am about to show you would be close to being one of the coolest, most innovative and unique products we have received for evaluation here at TweakTown in our nearing three year existence on the Web.
The product which we are taking a look at today is from Pyramat, a Los Angeles based company who produces mostly gaming orientated furniture for use with just about any form of electronic entertainment device you could possibly find on this planet - all the latest gaming consoles (Xbox, PS, PS2 and GameCube), computers (despite it not being mentioned as a supported device), DVD players, CD players, TV's, MP3 players and even electrical musical instruments such as guitars.
The Pyramat 300 Interactive is a foam based mat with a three piece speaker system toward one end of the roughly seven inches long mat. Its first and foremost purpose is to provide you with a place to sit down and relax, in comfort, to then enjoy each and every punch, knock, kick and crash in the game you are playing and in the movie you are watching through its small 25 watt RMS, yet quit effective, sound system with four inches sub woofer directly behind your back to assist with all the big blows to pound through the upper part of your body and legs - it is essentially a force feedback mat.
This year the Pyramat 300 was awarded The Best of CES in the gaming category by Tech TV in the United States. What could all the fuss be about over such a simple product? Read on and I'll tell you just what all the fuss is about over the next few pages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 2 [The Mat]
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 3 [The Sound System]
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 4 [The Sound System Continued]
- Pyramat 300 Interactive - Page 5 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam