Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.2
Version and / or Patch Used: Benchmark Demo
Timedemo or Level Used: Built-in Test
Developer Homepage: http://www.ubi.com/UK/default.aspx
Product Homepage: http://www.hawxgame.com/
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2 is an arcade-style flight action game developed by Ubisoft Romania and published by Ubisoft. The game is the sequel to Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X., released in 2009.
The game begins with Colonel David Crenshaw participating in a routine patrol mission in the Middle East. After halting an insurgent attack, a volley of missiles is fired at the Air Force base that Crenshaw was stationed at, with one of the missiles disabling Crenshaw's aircraft, resulting Crenshaw being in enemy captivity. A joint strike force composed of the U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, and a Ghost Recon squad executes an operation to rescue Crenshaw. In Scotland, Royal Navy Pilot Colin Munro encounters an unidentified passenger aircraft that explodes from an on-board bomb when undergoing training exercise. In Russia, an air force squadron led by Colonel Denisov and Captain Dmitri Sokov engages separatist aircraft but is ordered to retreat from the region after numerous Russian military installations have been attacked.
Moving into H.A.W.X. 2 we've just got massive numbers across the board and while you can see nothing changes at 1680 x 1050; you can see we get a bit more of a gain at 1920 x 1200 and an even larger one at 2560 x 1600 compared to the reference design overclocked cards.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark 11]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Just Cause 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Metro 2033]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Dirt 3]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Temperature Test]
- Page 15 [Sound Test]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Test]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo signals 3DS retirement, ignores it in presentation
- Switch digital revenue nearly doubles, software up 86%
- Death Stranding creator meets Robert De Niro at Tribeca 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11's Director says '$6440 story' is BULLSH*T
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate overtakes Wii U console sales
- ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha.....blocked mounting hole
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Carpe Diem! Imperator: Rome Available Now
- Garth Brooks Makes Mobile Game Debut in Words With Friends, Announces Final Pre-Order Window for The Legacy Collection
- Nexile releases new trailer for Jump King along with release date
- World War Z - The zombie apocalypse is frantic, frightening - and fun - in the World War Z Reaction Trailer!
- Focus Home Interactive Q4 2018 - 2019 Earnings!