LSI's Nytro WarpDrive Application Acceleration Cards is the second generation family of PCIe flash adapters which provide drop-in high performance and low latency to accelerate transactional application performance and response time. Nytro WarpDrive cards range in capacity from 200GB to 3.2TB of MLC or SLC flash memory, and combine the award-winning performance, reliability and energy efficiency of LSI SandForce flash storage processors with market-leading LSI SAS controller ICs. A single Nytro WarpDrive card delivers the I/O performance of hundreds of hard disk drives while requiring significantly less power, cooling and physical space for a reduced total cost of ownership. You want one, don't you?
Delivering high-speed performance beyond our current understanding of high speed performance is what the LSI WarpDrive is all about. When this article goes live on TweakTown, LSI is presenting the Nytro Family of products to Wall Street. On Wall Street millions of dollars change hands every few milliseconds and being late to the next big transaction can turn a good day into a very bad day. Few markets move at this pace and even fewer storage products can keep up. Nytro WarpDrive is designed for these custom applications that require the highest performance that can be delivered regardless of cost.
The LSI Nytro WarpDrive has several impressive features that LSI pointed out in their media briefing. LSI didn't include specific performance data, but Nytro WarpDrive is much more than just a glorified high-speed storage solution. Ease of use, overall investment and product life cycle are all major concerns when implementing a new technology regardless of the market served.
Available in half height with up to 1.6TB of capacity (shown here) and a full height model with up to 3.2TB of capacity, LSI has taken this section of Tier 0 and divided it further based on need and cost.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [LSI Nytro Architecture Overview]
- Page 3 [Dividing the Pie, or in this Case the Triangle]
- Page 4 [Nytro WarpDrive]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz