Dividing the Pie, or in this Case the Triangle
Not every server requires the same amount of storage acceleration and to address costs, application needs and existing structure LSI has created three distinct products.
At the tier 0 level, where application speed and performance are hungry for bandwidth, LSI has placed WarpDrive or in many circumstances chosen by the customer a group of WarpDrives.
Next down the list is the most innovative product on the list. With the acceleration power of WarpDrive and a new seamless software layer called Nytro XD, existing and new off location large SAN, iSCSI and other arrays benefit from flash caching of data.
The third and final hardware solutions is Nytro MegaRAID a cross breed between a WarpDrive and MegaRAID controller that allows storage closer to the host system to be accelerated. Nytro MegaRAID accelerates DAS storage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [LSI Nytro Architecture Overview]
- Page 3 [Dividing the Pie, or in this Case the Triangle]
- Page 4 [Nytro WarpDrive]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- Surprise character hits Dragon Ball FighterZ before launch
- God of War: Stone Manson Edition unveiled
- Dark Souls Remastered won't support cross-platform
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series