Simulation is in the show title and as you can imagine it was a lot more than just planes, trains and automobiles. I could never imagine how hard it actually is to refuel a jet in midair.
I spent a few minutes trying to make the connection and just about took both planes out of the sky. Thank goodness it was just a simulation and not the real thing.
The guys at the front of the plane have a difficult job too. Contrary to what you see in the movies, these big jets can't do a barrel roll without breaking into pieces.
Helicopters are an even bigger challenge and can't go upside down either.
It's been quite some time since we've seen virtual reality on the consumer side of things, but the technology is still being worked on.
This would be the ultimate simulator for every Battlefield 3 player out there. The sphere moves when you walk and you can go in all directions. VR goggles take care of the display and your gun is tracked with sensors.
We didn't get a clear answer on the price, but it's too tall for most basements anyhow. The garage is a different story, but I think the price is still the biggest obstacle.
Touch screens also dominated the panel displays.
For some reason I don't think boats are piloted with Logitech controls, but this company wanted to show their massive display system.
This simulator is used to train fire personnel who drive the large trucks that hold all of the water. The 0 to 60 time is close to infinity and you can roll a full truck at 20 miles per hour. I had to put that claim to the test.
Here is the full sized version complete with hydraulics so you can feel the massive body roll while turning a semi loaded with material.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- Discord introduces Verified Servers
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard