The Big Guns
Bullets are expensive these days thanks to our liberal left who think they can keep people from buying guns if they can't afford the bullets. Maybe that is why most training is done on simulators these days. OK, maybe not, but it's an election year so my head always goes to blaming the other side for everything.
This Humvee system was very impressive on all scales. You can see the big M60 on the top and just above the gun is the projector system that is equally impressive. The AVADirect computer systems that control five guns, the displays and the driving controls was tucked away so I couldn't get a shot of the array.
Most of the weapons used for combat training are actual weapons that have been slightly modified to use infrared lasers that project on the screen where they are picked up by sensors.
The Coast Guard gets some really cool toys; this simulator allows two people to fly while a third person mans the machine gun.
"Hey honey, what's for dinner? Oh, I'm just at the show shooting a machine gun and blowing cars up."
I have to admit that the tracking sensors and software is very precise. I think most of you reading this remember this game, at least I hope so. Don't make me feel old! If you remember the original game you remember the frustration from taking a shot that was spot on, but the duck still got away. Well that doesn't happen anymore with the latest sensors, full auto mode on a mil spec M16 helps a bit too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard