TweakTown has recently gotten hold of several new coolers that have recently hit the streets, so it is time for a showdown. Since the urge to go cheap in the cooling department has settled down, we have seen more manufacturers turn in this direction. But with so many players in the cooling arena, it has become more a burden than ever to find out where to spend those dollars!
So lets begin by a quick rundown of today's contestants, shall we?
Spire was founded in 1991 and has always been toying with thermal solutions and has been making products for both the OEM and market segments for some time. We have two coolers from this company to look at today, the CopperKing II and the FridgeRock.
Thermal Integration is our next company to provide a new cooler. You may recognize these folks as the ones responsible for the Dr. Thermal line that was quite popular about a year ago. Their entry in the contest is the TI-H748EN cooler.
And finally, OCZ Technology is back in action with a pair of revamped sinks that they hope will put them in the thick of things again. These will consist of the Dominator II CU and the Gladiator II coolers.
So, enough of the chit-chat, lets see what we have here today!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series