Now that we have covered what we will be using in this overclocking article, it's time for me to state my goal.
The Goal: Achieving 16,000 points in 3DMark 2001 SE via overclocking our Pentium 4 CPU.
Processor(s): Intel Pentium 4 2.4 B 533 FSB
Motherboard(s): Albatron PX845PE Pro II (Supplied by Chillblast)
Memory(s): OCZ PC3500 Memory (Supplied by Shop4memory)
Video Card(s): ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (Supplied by ATi)
Hard Disk(s): Seagate Barracuda ATAIV 60 GB HDD
Sound Card(s): Hercules Game Theater XP 7.1
Operating System Used: Windows XP Professional
Drivers Used: ATi Catalyst 2.3
Software Used: Madonion 3DMark 2001 SE
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard