Now that we have covered what we will be using in this overclocking article, it's time for me to state my goal.
The Goal: Achieving 16,000 points in 3DMark 2001 SE via overclocking our Pentium 4 CPU.
Processor(s): Intel Pentium 4 2.4 B 533 FSB
Motherboard(s): Albatron PX845PE Pro II (Supplied by Chillblast)
Memory(s): OCZ PC3500 Memory (Supplied by Shop4memory)
Video Card(s): ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (Supplied by ATi)
Hard Disk(s): Seagate Barracuda ATAIV 60 GB HDD
Sound Card(s): Hercules Game Theater XP 7.1
Operating System Used: Windows XP Professional
Drivers Used: ATi Catalyst 2.3
Software Used: Madonion 3DMark 2001 SE
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- Hollow Knight 'Gods & Glory' DLC arrives August 23rd
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit