Now that we have covered what we will be using in this overclocking article, it's time for me to state my goal.
The Goal: Achieving 16,000 points in 3DMark 2001 SE via overclocking our Pentium 4 CPU.
Processor(s): Intel Pentium 4 2.4 B 533 FSB
Motherboard(s): Albatron PX845PE Pro II (Supplied by Chillblast)
Memory(s): OCZ PC3500 Memory (Supplied by Shop4memory)
Video Card(s): ATI Radeon 9700 Pro (Supplied by ATi)
Hard Disk(s): Seagate Barracuda ATAIV 60 GB HDD
Sound Card(s): Hercules Game Theater XP 7.1
Operating System Used: Windows XP Professional
Drivers Used: ATi Catalyst 2.3
Software Used: Madonion 3DMark 2001 SE
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit