For every overclocker to succeed, they need good RAM. RAM can be the reason why you hit an astonishing overclock, or the reason why you barely make it past stock.
Luckily, shop4memory.com provided us with a stick of OCZ PC3500 512MB RAM. This is guaranteed to hit 433 MHZ, will it? Continue to find out
First let's give you a few snapshots of the RAM.
Now some of you hardcore TweakTown readers might be thinking you've seen that ram here at TT before. Well I'm sure you have, SOV reviewed it earlier - you can read that review here.
OCZ has stuck a copper spreader onto the RAM to perhaps help with performance. Of course, the objective is to dissipate as much heat as possible from the RAM to give you that extra MHz you need to reach your goal.
Our stick of RAM, as we were told by shop4memory.com, uses Winbond 5ns chips. Definitely some good stuff here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- Paradox Interactive announce Imperator: Rome, trailer reveal
- Resident Evil 7 will debut to Nintendo Switch, only in Japan
- Overwatch director hints at cross-platform opportunities
- Deadpool 2 fails to beat Deadpool's opening weekend revenue
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit