As you noticed already, we are using a Pentium 4 processor in this review. But which one did we select?
If you can't tell by the picture, I'll tell you. We decided to use a Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB processor which we picked up locally. We decided to get this CPU since it seems to overclock well, and the price isn't that steep. We have seen reports that this CPU hits near the 3GHz mark.
Above you can see a snapshot for all those wondering what the package information is on this particular CPU.
The retail package includes a few things in its package. The CPU, as well as the infamous Pentium 4 retail heatsink. A lot of people have been reporting over the past little while that this retail heatsink smokes any other retail heatsink ever released. Some dangerous enthusiasts don't even bother buying another, and go to incredible overclocks with just this heatsink.
It also includes a small manual as well as Pentium 4 sticker and warranty information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard