As you noticed already, we are using a Pentium 4 processor in this review. But which one did we select?
If you can't tell by the picture, I'll tell you. We decided to use a Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB processor which we picked up locally. We decided to get this CPU since it seems to overclock well, and the price isn't that steep. We have seen reports that this CPU hits near the 3GHz mark.
Above you can see a snapshot for all those wondering what the package information is on this particular CPU.
The retail package includes a few things in its package. The CPU, as well as the infamous Pentium 4 retail heatsink. A lot of people have been reporting over the past little while that this retail heatsink smokes any other retail heatsink ever released. Some dangerous enthusiasts don't even bother buying another, and go to incredible overclocks with just this heatsink.
It also includes a small manual as well as Pentium 4 sticker and warranty information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit