As you noticed already, we are using a Pentium 4 processor in this review. But which one did we select?
If you can't tell by the picture, I'll tell you. We decided to use a Pentium 4 2.4B 533 FSB processor which we picked up locally. We decided to get this CPU since it seems to overclock well, and the price isn't that steep. We have seen reports that this CPU hits near the 3GHz mark.
Above you can see a snapshot for all those wondering what the package information is on this particular CPU.
The retail package includes a few things in its package. The CPU, as well as the infamous Pentium 4 retail heatsink. A lot of people have been reporting over the past little while that this retail heatsink smokes any other retail heatsink ever released. Some dangerous enthusiasts don't even bother buying another, and go to incredible overclocks with just this heatsink.
It also includes a small manual as well as Pentium 4 sticker and warranty information.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz