AS SSD Benchmark
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.2.3577.40358
Developer Homepage: Alex Intelligent Software
Product Homepage: Alex Intelligent Software
AS determines the performance of Solid State Drives (SSD). The tool contains four synthetic as well as three practice tests. The synthetic tests are to determine the sequential and random read and write performance of the SSD. These tests are carried out without the use of the operating system caches.
In all synthetic tests the test file size is 1GB. AS can also determine the access time of the SSD, the access of which the drive is determined to read through the entire capacity of the SSD (Full Stroke). The write access test is only to be met with a 1 GB big test file. At the end of the tests three values for the read and write as well as the overall performance will be issued. In addition to the calculated values which are shown in MB/s, they are also represented in IO per seconds (IOPS).
Note: AS SSD is a great benchmark for many tests, but since Crystal Disk Mark covers a broader range of 4K tests and HD Tune Pro covering sequential speeds, we will only use the Copy Benchmark from AS SSD.
- Copy Benchmark
RAID 0 works wonders on sequential file transfers like the ones we are testing in AS SSD. The Patriot Wildfire does a very good job here and nearly doubles the performance of the OCZ RevoDrive (2x60GB). The RevoDrives use SandForce SF-1200 controllers, last year's model.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - AIDA64 Random Access Time]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 8 [PCMark Vantage - Drives with Data Testing]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Alienware 55-inch OLED 4K 120Hz gaming monitor taken by UFO
- AMD X590 chipset: more PCIe 4.0 lanes, better overclocking
- Project xCloud is about choice, not replacing consoles
- No Man's Sky fans go above and beyond to thank Hello Games
- Marvel at our 'Captain Marvel' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Lenovo Flex 6-14IBK (Kaby Lake-R) Laptop Review
- Buy Real Passports, SSN, ID'S, PERMITS, DRIVING LICENSE, www.hrcryptodocs.com Ielts/Toefl/Gmat;
- Memblaze PBlaze5 C916 and D916 Enterprise SSD Review
- Password change
- Corsair Nightsword RGB FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse Review
- Cyberpunk 2077 - Keanu Reeves etc!
- Anime-Inspired RPG Knights Chronicle Celebrates First-Year Anniversary With Fan-Favorite Events
- Open-World Survival Game Radiation City Now Available on Nintendo Switch
- Psyon Games revolutionizes health communication with the vaccine mobile game Antidote - becomes appealing for international pharmaceutical companies
- E3 2019: Futuristic 4K Multiplatform Combat Racer, Pacer, Unveils New Track During Live Stream with Twitch