GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - Features
One of the big features we saw launched from GIGABYTE just this month was "Super 4". This feature is split into four categories; Super Safe, Super Speed, Super Savings and Super Sound. Within each category are features that we'll begin to see on more and more GIGABYTE boards.
Super Safe refers to a Dual BIOS being implemented to help recover from any BIOS failure, Hybrid EGI support and 3TB+ HDD support. Another feature is each USB port has a dedicated power fuse. In the event that a fuse is blown you will only lose that single USB port versus a board that carries multiple USB ports running off a single fuse. Finally, the last big feature refers to the use of all Japanese solid capacitors; this just helps maintain the life of your board.
Super Speed refers to the board carrying the Ultra Durable 3 design which refers to some things that are in Super Safe, but also a 2oz Copper PCB design. The other big feature included is 3x USB Power Boost which allows that well known On / Off charge feature GIGABYTE has had for a while.
Next on the list is Super Savings and that refers to the use of Lower RDS(on) MOSFETS. What this does is allows the area around your CPU to run cooler and offers higher power efficiency. Less heat and less power draw means less money to run your PC.
Finally, we have Super Sound. This refers to the high end audio codec that GIGABYTE implement which allows for Lossless audio via Blu-ray and a higher Signal-to-Noise ratio compared to the competition.
The New Super 4 feature is a combination of a lot of features that we've seen GIGABYTE offer before in a more condensed easy to remember name. It really helps users know that they're getting all the quality features they'd expect from a GIGABYTE board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit