GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board Continued
Moving up towards the top of the board, we can see four memory slots. Next to that you can see a little CPU fan header and below our memory slots you can see our main 24-Pin power header.
Moving back onto the memory slots themselves, we've got four DDR3 slots that support speeds of 1066 / 1333 / 1600 / 1866MHz DDR in dual channel form. As for the total amount supported, we're not too sure at the moment, but the chances are we'll see support for up to 32GB of DDR. Again, we'll update you if anything changes when our full review goes live after NDA.
Moving around to the CPU side of things, we can see our main 8-Pin CPU power connector and another CPU fan header. Around the CPU / APU area itself we don't have heaps going on; we've got the FM1 socket which will support the A-Series APU and around that not much else except the brackets for our cooling solution.
Getting into the I/O side of things, we've got a combo PS/2 port, while below that we've got two of the four USB 3.0 headers that are seen here which are controlled natively via the A75 chipset. Next to these we've got four video outputs including VGA, Dual-Link DVI, DisplayPort at the bottom and above that HDMI. Further above that is a S/PDIF-out port.
Next to these connectors we've got two USB 2.0 ports and a 1394a Firewire port, below that we've got a single eSATA3 port. Next to this we've got our other two USB 3.0 headers and above that we've got Gigabit networking. Finally, we finish off the I/O side of things with 8 audio jacks that run off the ALC889 controller.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE A75-UD4H - The Board Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bad Habit release new trailer for Switch title Marble It Up!
- Keep calm as Dark Souls Remastered debuts to Nintendo Switch
- Android 17 officially joins Dragon Ball FighterZ roster
- Battlerite Royale Early Access trailer released
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, official launch trailer released
- Silicon Motion SM2262EN Preview: Micron 96-Layer TLC
- Need Advice 7800X OC
- Dial +1-844-319-0999 Dell technical support phone number for Dell help
- For Sale [10 Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $5,990CAD
- Recommendations replacing my Asus laptop Wifi adapter
- Xola Online Booking Platform Launches Travel Industry's First App Marketplace for In-Destination Tour and Activity Providers
- Creative's Super X-Fi Magical Headphone Holography Launches
- New ELiMENT Duplex LC Uniboot Connector Offers Highly Engineered Process and Ease of Installation
- Sevatec Announces Partnership with George Mason University
- VOTI DETECTION Announces the Launch of a Powerful Compact Table Top 3D Perspective X-Ray Security Scanner