Retooling our concept of wireless audio versus what it was traditionally known as in the past, really is too soft a word. Creative Labs has rebuilt that concept on their own terms, fundamentally altering the core image of what wireless audio embodies for us all and making it for the first time a palatable alternative for truly demanding home users.
Combined with the ability to tether units together, this is a totally novel concept to us outside of professional audio and creates a very large and wonderfully detailed soundstage.
Overall, we took much away from the event as a whole and think that Creative Labs has chosen a wise path to follow, which seems to also be a logical next step for the evolution of personal audio beyond our current paradigm, which requires that audio be a fixed, sometimes cumbersome, and at times linear medium.
A big thanks to Creative Labs again for the event this year and also keynote speakers. We felt it was held with great professionalism.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit