Retooling our concept of wireless audio versus what it was traditionally known as in the past, really is too soft a word. Creative Labs has rebuilt that concept on their own terms, fundamentally altering the core image of what wireless audio embodies for us all and making it for the first time a palatable alternative for truly demanding home users.
Combined with the ability to tether units together, this is a totally novel concept to us outside of professional audio and creates a very large and wonderfully detailed soundstage.
Overall, we took much away from the event as a whole and think that Creative Labs has chosen a wise path to follow, which seems to also be a logical next step for the evolution of personal audio beyond our current paradigm, which requires that audio be a fixed, sometimes cumbersome, and at times linear medium.
A big thanks to Creative Labs again for the event this year and also keynote speakers. We felt it was held with great professionalism.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series