So, How did it all sound?
During our listening tests we were very impressed with nearly all aspects of the sound quality on offer when combining the modules together and especially the boost in performance on offer when the subwoofer gets paired.
Various male vocals sounded rich and textured with a powerful live presence that filled the room with the most amazing clear and dynamic audio we have heard outside of a studio or boutique speaker shop.
This was not traditional PC audio we were hearing; Creative has done away with that notion completely. Rather, we are talking proper Hi-Fi level audio quality for about one quarter the price on average. And without digressing, it's important to remember that a big part of what's on offer here is remarkable value.
The mid range sounded fantastic nearly all of the time with only a couple of moments when the subwoofer crossover got in the way of the 'main' channels. By this we mean that a little hump could be heard just around where the crossover lies, which effectively sounded like a small doubling of a couple of bass notes. But honestly, this was the only little thing that came up for us during listening.
At this stage we have not heard any of the new headphone models, so nothing can be said about how they sounded on the day unfortunately.
Also interesting to note is that between the source device, a traditional 2.4GHz frequency is used to communicate, but between the modules as they get added, a higher 5GHz frequency is used.
The operating range for these components is also 24-bit, which means that everything heard back will be heard with only the highest detail and clarity, as this is the standard for many high end mediums.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo's top 10 best-selling Indie titles on the Switch
- Official Assassin's Creed III Remastered PC specs revealed
- Streamer beats 5 Soulsborne games with no hits by enemies
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Cuphead's should join the roster
- Mortal Kombat 11 paid beta features 5 fighters, no Sub-Zero
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced