Features of the Maya Radeon 9000 Pro
While being budget orientated, the Maya 9000 Pro is certainly not lacking in features. The Maya 9000 Pro comes with all the same cables and connectors that the Maya 2 came with, including the CD bundle. So you are not left short of games.
The actual size of the card is approximately the same as the Maya 2. Memory modules are located on both the front and back of the card to aid in the reduction of heat.
GPU and cooling
The Radeon 9000 Pro GPU is located beneath a rather small HSF unit. This unit, while small, is extremely good at it job of keeping the 9000 Pro cool and allows for some reasonable overclocking of the card.
The Maya 9000 Pro is equipped with 64MB of Hynix 3.6ns memory. For a value card it comes with some high clocking T-SOP memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top