Some GIGABYTE Z68 Features
I've got two 100 page power point presentations showing the features of both these boards and there's just so much on offer that there's no way I could go through them all. Once the NDA is lifted it will be really worth checking out the GIGABYTE website to get a run down on all of them. For now, though, let's give you some of the main ones.
Touch BIOS would have to be one of the biggest features and it's interesting to see how it goes once it really starts to hit mass adoption. GIGABYTE have really skipped the "UEFI" thing that most companies are going for and instead have opted for their own style.
Like other Z68 boards we've previewed, both Lucid Virtu and Intel Smart Response Technology are on offer as a Z68 chipset feature. It's worth knowing, though, that Lucid Virtu Decoding isn't on offer in the UD7 because GIGABYTE hasn't opted to use the Intel HD Graphics. You have to remember, though, both NVIDIA and AMD offer hardware decoding, so if you're using a video card there's always that option.
Along with those we've got those other yummy GIGABYTE features that we've been seeing for a while which include On / Off Charge, Dynamic Energy Saver 2, GIGABYTE 333 Technology and Smart6 to mention just a few.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board Continued]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board Continued]
- Page 6 [Some GIGABYTE Z68 Features]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft vows to fix Windows Store for better PC gaming
- GIVEAWAY: Two awesome Antec chassis prize packs up for grabs
- Everything you need for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Ronald McDonald 'will not' be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- New Kingdom Hearts III trailer: Winnie the Pooh/Jack Sparrow
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch