GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board Continued
As we start to move to the top of the board we can see our RAM slots. The setup here is of course identical to the UD7. That means we've got support for up to 32GB of DDR3 at 1066 / 1333 / 1600 / 1866 / 2133 MHz DDR.
Below this we have our main ATX power connector and next to that you can see a small fan header. Not present on this board is the power, reset and clear CMOS switches that we saw on the UD7.
Looking next to the RAM area, we can see our CPU area and it's fairly plain around here. There's of course not as much going on because we don't have the big heatpipe setup that's present on the UD7.
Finally, we have the I/O side of things which offers us a combo PS/2 port, six USB ports with the two blue ones being USB 3.0, FireWire and eSATA and some analogue audio outputs. The big difference here is the DVI, VGA, HDMI and DisplayPort connector. Unlike the UD7, the UD3H has the HD Intel graphics which is the reason we have these connections.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and The Package]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD7 - The Board Continued]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H - The Board Continued]
- Page 6 [Some GIGABYTE Z68 Features]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit