Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks
3DMark2001 SE is the latest instalment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
ECS takes the lead with MSI and Gigabyte tied for second place.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
CPU wise, all three boards are almost identical. Memory bandwidth wise, ECS have pulled all the strings for their SiS offering.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1
Vulpine GLMark is a Windows based OpenGL API designed to stress the OpenGL systems of a 3D Accelerator. Patch 1.1 adds in support for ATI Radeon 9700's fast 256bit memory interface optimisations and early support for the NVIDIA NV30 GPU.
ECS once again takes lead of the last of the Synthetic tests. Gigabyte makes it in second with MSI taking up the third spot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 1 [Introduction]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 2 [MSI Specifications]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 3 [Gigabyte Specifications]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 4 [ECS Specifications]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 5 [Gigabyte Features]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 6 [MSI Features]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 7 [ECS Features]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 9 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC and 3D]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 11 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 13 [Conclusions]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series