Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks
3DMark2001 SE is the latest instalment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
ECS takes the lead with MSI and Gigabyte tied for second place.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
CPU wise, all three boards are almost identical. Memory bandwidth wise, ECS have pulled all the strings for their SiS offering.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1
Vulpine GLMark is a Windows based OpenGL API designed to stress the OpenGL systems of a 3D Accelerator. Patch 1.1 adds in support for ATI Radeon 9700's fast 256bit memory interface optimisations and early support for the NVIDIA NV30 GPU.
ECS once again takes lead of the last of the Synthetic tests. Gigabyte makes it in second with MSI taking up the third spot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 1 [Introduction]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 2 [MSI Specifications]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 3 [Gigabyte Specifications]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 4 [ECS Specifications]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 5 [Gigabyte Features]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 6 [MSI Features]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 7 [ECS Features]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 9 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC and 3D]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 11 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 13 [Conclusions]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard