Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks
3DMark2001 SE is the latest instalment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
ECS takes the lead with MSI and Gigabyte tied for second place.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
CPU wise, all three boards are almost identical. Memory bandwidth wise, ECS have pulled all the strings for their SiS offering.
Vulpine GLMark 1.1
Vulpine GLMark is a Windows based OpenGL API designed to stress the OpenGL systems of a 3D Accelerator. Patch 1.1 adds in support for ATI Radeon 9700's fast 256bit memory interface optimisations and early support for the NVIDIA NV30 GPU.
ECS once again takes lead of the last of the Synthetic tests. Gigabyte makes it in second with MSI taking up the third spot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 1 [Introduction]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 2 [MSI Specifications]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 3 [Gigabyte Specifications]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 4 [ECS Specifications]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 5 [Gigabyte Features]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 6 [MSI Features]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 7 [ECS Features]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 9 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 10 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC and 3D]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 11 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 12 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- SiS 648 Budgets - Page 13 [Conclusions]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- New Dragon Ball Z action RPG in development
- Resident Evil 2 Remake demo impressions
- Ghostbusters 3 set for Summer 2020, teaser trailer released
- EA cancelled new Star Wars game to work on smaller project
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!