Mafia II is a third-person action-adventure video game, the sequel to Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven. It is developed by 2K Czech, previously known as Illusion Softworks, and is published by 2K Games. The game is set from 1943 to 1951 in Empire Bay (the name is a reference to New York's state nickname "The Empire State"), a fictional city based on San Francisco and New York City, with influences from Chicago and Detroit. The game features a completely open-ended game map of 10 square miles. No restrictions are included from the start of the game. There are around 50 vehicles in the game, as well as licensed music from the era.
AMD seem to hit a bit of wall at about the 110 FPS mark, which means we see very little difference at 1920 x 1200 and 1680 x 1050. At the high 2560 x 1600 resolution, though, we see a really strong boost in performance giving us a 100 FPS average.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Overclocking]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 3 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower