Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
While being slower then the desktop PC, we were surprised to see just how well the I-Buddie scored in this demanding 3D Application.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
PC Mark shows that the onboard video does suck some power out of the system memory when running DDR-266. When pushed to DDR-333, the performance hit is in an acceptable limit.
Vulpine GLMark is a Windows based OpenGL benchmark designed to test out the 3D Rendering performance of GeForce video cards
Running the memory @ DDR-266 levels, the performance can only be described as disappointing. But pushing DDR-333, we see a marked improvement in the results; the 2.7GB/s transfers really pay off.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ECS I-Buddie 4 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- ECS I-Buddie 4 - Page 2 [Specifications and Information]
- ECS I-Buddie 4 - Page 3 [Features]
- ECS I-Buddie 4 - Page 4 [More Features]
- ECS I-Buddie 4 - Page 5 [More Features Continued]
- ECS I-Buddie 4 - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- ECS I-Buddie 4 - Page 7 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- ECS I-Buddie 4 - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- ECS I-Buddie 4 - Page 9 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- ECS I-Buddie 4 - Page 10 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- ECS I-Buddie 4 - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti AMP! smile for photos
- EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra unveiled
- Palit's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti GamingPro pictured
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti DUKE leaked
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 2080 Ti has 4352 CUDA cores
- Z68 Fatal1ty with Mushkin 2133 RAM errors
- Buy (10) Apple iPhone X $4,490 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada