We're doing it a little different today since we're looking at a system overall. While we've kept the focus on the gaming side of things, we've only tested at two resolutions; 1920 x 1200 and 2560 x 1600 when it comes to games. We've also put more focus on AA with all our games being tested with AA.
Of course, we'll be looking at the system at stock and overclocked to see what kind of performance increase we can get when we push both the CPU and Video Cards speeds up.
Let's get started!
3DMark 11 is the latest version of the world's most popular benchmark. Designed to measure your PC's gaming performance 3DMark 11 makes extensive use of all the new features in DirectX 11 including tessellation, compute shaders and multi-threading. Trusted by gamers worldwide to give accurate and unbiased results, 3DMark 11 is the best way to consistently and reliably test DirectX 11 under game-like loads.
These are just some huge numbers under 3DMark 11 and when we overclock we see a really nice performance jump at the performance preset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Thanks AVADirect & GIGABYTE]
- Page 3 [Thanks Sapphire, Western Digital & Thermaltake]
- Page 4 [Thanks Corsair]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and 3DMark 11]
- Page 7 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 8 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]