You can read more about TweakTown's Storage Product Testing Workstation and the procedures followed to test productsin this article.
We used the built in Intel SATA RAID controller from the GIGABYTE X58A-UD7 for testing a pair of Corsair Force 90GB drives.
ATTO Baseline Performance
Version and / or Patch Used:2.34
ATTO is used by many disk manufacturers to determine the read and write speeds that will be presented to customers.
The Corsair F90 drives in RAID 0 on the Intel ICH scale very well. Here we see that both read and write performance is nearly doubled. Our testing shows that two drives in RAID 0 are able to read at 551MB/s and write at 544MB/s.
Making things even better is the 4k performance. In ATTO we see that the RAID array is pushing data at near peak levels all the way down to the 4k block size.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Crystal Disk Mark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]