For ever I've wanted cases for my testbed. Not a traditional one, but something that could be easily accessed and while we've seen some good offerings from companies over the years, there's never been anything that has really stood out.
The closest I got to moving to testbed cases was the Antec Skeleton for standard ATX boards, but the big fan that sat above the machine made it impossible to throw a decent cooler on. Recently the T60 from Lian Li was released and it looked like all my dreams had come true; that was except for the big bar that sat across the top.
Thankfully after speaking with the guys at Mittoni in Australia, they let me know that the bar in question was actually a part of the build process and it could be ignored when putting the case together. Considering that I've personally used Lian Li myself for the last few years as they're one of my favorite case makers, we were onto a winner.
Again, thanks to the guys at Mittoni we got three of these bad boys; two in black and since I wanted to mix it up a bit, one in red for the AMD testbed.
The move has freed up loads of space and now I'm able to fit all three testbeds on a single desk and still have plenty of room to move about. While they're no doubt a more specialized item, if you're looking for something like this, it's the perfect choice.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Goodbye 2250w, Hello 3600w]
- Page 3 [esS esS Dee Goodness]
- Page 4 [Cases w00h00]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox games may arrive on Epic Store as well as Steam
- Gears 5's direct cosmetic monetization isn't 'ahead of the industry'
- Stan Lee's daughter blasts Disney for disrespecting father's legacy
- Denuvo DRM is coming to mobile phone games
- Capcom preps you for Iceborne with this helpful infographic
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems