MSI GTX 460 768MB Cyclone in SLI
Since we've already looked at the Cyclone 768MB and 1GB in detail we won't go into the model too much. Instead we'll just make sure SLI is up and running and go over the clock speeds of the card.
As you can see below, the card comes in with a core clock of 728MHz, Shader Clock of 1455MHz, and the 768MB of GDDR5 comes in at 3600MHz QDR. Both the Shader clock and core clock are slightly up from the default GTX 460 while the memory clock remains the same.
If we have a look towards the bottom of the GPU-Z screen we can see that SLI is enabled and we have two GPUs working. To enable it, we have to go into the NVIDIA Control Panel and select performance mode since by default one card is used as a PhysX card which doesn't help performance in most games.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [MSI GTX 460 768MB Cyclone in SLI]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dark Void]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Badaboom]
- Page 16 [Temperature Test]
- Page 17 [Sound Test]
- Page 18 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 19 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 20 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 21 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit