MSI GTX 460 768MB Cyclone in SLI
Since we've already looked at the Cyclone 768MB and 1GB in detail we won't go into the model too much. Instead we'll just make sure SLI is up and running and go over the clock speeds of the card.
As you can see below, the card comes in with a core clock of 728MHz, Shader Clock of 1455MHz, and the 768MB of GDDR5 comes in at 3600MHz QDR. Both the Shader clock and core clock are slightly up from the default GTX 460 while the memory clock remains the same.
If we have a look towards the bottom of the GPU-Z screen we can see that SLI is enabled and we have two GPUs working. To enable it, we have to go into the NVIDIA Control Panel and select performance mode since by default one card is used as a PhysX card which doesn't help performance in most games.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [MSI GTX 460 768MB Cyclone in SLI]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dark Void]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Badaboom]
- Page 16 [Temperature Test]
- Page 17 [Sound Test]
- Page 18 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 19 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 20 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 21 [Final Thoughts]