If the retail sample keeps all of the same attributes, Thermaltake is about to make a bigger name for themselves. They have always brought us innovative and less expensive options, but this time it's really up there with some of their best products ever. The Jing will not only please your ears, even under the toughest gaming sessions your PC can dish out, it isn't going to hit your wallet like most of the premium coolers on shelves currently. I love that I get very quiet operation, but Thermaltake is delivering great performance as well, while keeping below the good old magic $50 mark.
The new hardware is great. The mounting is solid for both AMD and Intel, where as with older coolers the old latch over the center left a bit to be desired. The foam line box is handy for keeping the spare parts and extra TIM handy for a later date. Most times it just floats freely in the box for my extra goods and I know a lot of you don't keep the boxes long, and guess what; there goes your optional hardware. Cleaning and maintaining the Jing is made simple as well. To get the fans and shrouds off, there are no tools needed. Four clips hold each fan and four clips hold on each shroud. Just a bit of time and some compressed air and cleaning can be handled in just a few short minutes.
I wish I could tell you when to expect the Jing, but I am still in the dark on a final date for release. With the numbers I got during testing, all I can say is, get used to the color green in your case. If you are in the market for a silent cooler, you should look to the Jing. If you are in the market for a silent cooler that can handle its own weight with the big boys, the Jing is still your answer. The best fact is that even though you are getting some of the top end performances, it isn't going to set you back $100 or even $80 like some premium coolers on the list. The Thermaltake Jing is only going to set you back roughly $50 before shipping. I guess sometimes in life you can have your cake and eat it, too!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake Jing CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Microsoft make 'positive changes' for Xbox at E3 this year
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series