GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: HotKeyOC and Cloud OC
All of the aforementioned power features are designed to aid in overclocking, but GIGABYTE is about to change the way we do that, too.
Hi Cookie, GIGABYTE's resident overclocker took to action when it was time to start pushing performance to higher levels.
We are all familiar with Windows Hot Keys, combinations of buttons that when pressed together return a new action. ALT + TAB is one that I use most often, but now you can have performance profiles stored right on your keyboard with GIGABYTE's EZTUNE software that enables the new HotKey OC feature.
It took a little time, but someone has finally found a use for the iPad. GIGABYTE's new Cloud OC feature is the first web based overclocking utility. Since it is based in the cloud, it will run on most web enabled devices including mobile phones, iPads and even other PCs.
GIGABYTE made a promise to us that even more exciting features will make their way to the cloud in the future.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar at Taipei 101]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: Power to the Processor]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: HotKey OC and Cloud OC]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Dominates USB 3.0 Market]
- Page 6 [GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Paved the Road]
- Page 7 [GIGABYTE Server, Workstation and Graphics]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ninja Theory may be making live service game
- Diablo 4 probably won't be revealed at BlizzCon 2018
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam